02 dicembre 2008

Du iu spik inglish - part sics

Presi a caso, trattasi di annunci, interi o parziali, pubblicati su una pagina web locale.

Cane bollito

"Dear friends: I have very good thing to tell you, my friend had one dog. It very nice. he got black and brown color. The lovely dog is came from Tibet Qinghai, it precious possession of boiled dog. I suggestion,if someone had very big house, it really suitable for you,Cause if you keep it with you long time, after He will become very strong and big. is really can protect you! If you really interested. Please do not hesitate。Contact to me A S A P!"


Mi piace giocare con le palle

"Real Man Wanted
I am a caring, good humoured and sympathetic woman. My interests include a variety of ball games, going to the gym, reading and chatting with intelligent people. I am looking for a real man, mature, intelligent, somcere, well educated and hard working, who does not get angry easily over trivials and frustrations, with a sense of humour and similar interests with mine, for friendship, long term relationship or marriage."


Te lo dico si!

"Coastal rose garden 1 2bedrooms 80sqm rent 3700RMB/month A nice apt,if you want to say it contact me!"


Mister Stipendio 2008 (annuncio parziale, da notare che è stato pubblicato da una ditta internazionale con sede a Hong Kong)

"Appropriate Candidate will be offered Handsome salary plus benefits."


E per fortuna è cresciuto negli Stati Uniti

"Please dont contact me if you are looking to fool me. I am only looking for a sincere girlfrnd and I dont want anyone waste my time. I will nice to honest lady. I am Chinese live in usa since I was 6 yrs. Looking for true love"


E la chicca finale, curriculum vitae

I am a young girl, good looking and good faith, hard
working girl with 3 years international treading experience wants to get a part time or full time job in your firm as a purchase assistant or marketing staff. But now I prefer part time job, will be suitable for me. I have ever worked in a fashion company to sale clothes to overseas in Shenzhen. And I have a lot of experience in communicating with local suppliers for foreign companies in many products sourcing. I am good at computer skill and internet sourcing. I can speak and write in English. Education: 2001-2002 Diploma in Business Secretary in Guiyang technical college 2003-2005 English study in Guangzhou foreign language and trading University 2006-2008 Bachelor of English in Shenzhen Board Costing University

Nessun commento: